Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow!

Well today in Colorado it's snowing. They say we're going to get anywhere from 4-18 inches depending on what news station you listen to. When I got up at 10am it was lightly snowing, in the past almost two hours the snow has intensified and I'm wondering if they're going to close the mall that I work at...
The good part to all of the snow? More time in the studio. Now, I can't say that I've melted glass or made jewelry in the past few weeks. My most recent task has been cleaning. I'm really trying to re-organize everything.
I did just get a new camera though. I finally got my Canon Rebel. The DSLR that I've been drooling over for years now. I'm hoping to start playing with it today, the set up is amazing and I'm so excited to finally have my camera!

No comments: