Monday, August 13, 2007

First Post

Here I am on Blogger. What a wonderful thing it is. I've busied myself tonight with creating a blog and three new pieces, never mind that I haven't updated the over 200 pieces that need to go onto my website. The newest pieces include amethyst, lampwork beads by the lovely SueBeads . I love the beads that I got from her to use and have used 5 tonight. I'm very tempted to keep the bracelet for myself, it has lampwork paired with Swarovski crystal and onyx beads. So scrumptious!
I'm also still in the middle of selling off my surplus of supplies and beads that I no longer have use for. You can find them over at my etsy shop. I hate to part with them, but I'd rather see them go to someone that will use them as opposed to hoarding them for my possible future use. Your gain! So if you're looking for some more beads, head on over there and take a look!

1 comment:

Brandi Hussey said...

Yay, I get to be the first commenter!

First - I looooove your work. It's so pretty! Second - thanks for joining the etsyBEAD blog ring. It's great to meet you!