Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rut

I'm kind of in a rut today. I know that I *want* to bead. I sit here and look at my beads.... and I just stare. I continue to sit and nothing comes to mind. For any of you that have experienced this, you know how frustrating it is and can be.
I have my music going, all of my pretties are out and calling to me- am I still inspired even though I can't seem to do anything? That is always the question that plagues me. I should push through it, force myself to make something, anything. I never do.
So I decided to take a few photos of pieces that I've made, and I think that I'll try to force myself to edit them so I can put them on the site. Ah yes, the most boring part of making jewelry!

I leave you with some of my etsy favorites:


Etsy
Buy Handmade
silverfaeriedesigns


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

ooh, I was in a rut today too! And I only get "work time" on Wednesday mornings (the rest of the time I'm watching my kids) so I just HAD to use it. Ended up putting together and taking apart the same necklace about a dozen times. Sigh. shoulda taken pictures even though it's boring, lol :-)