Monday, August 13, 2007

On the road of updating

I've taken a break from updating my site to bring you a few photos. These are pieces that I uploaded to the site tonight, I have so many more to do but I refuse to think about it. Bits at a time, I say.

The first piece is one of my favorites. I used heart shaped rose quartz beads as well as freshwater pearls and a stunning blister pearl pendant. You can't see it, but in between some of the pearls are tiny bright Bali daisy spacers.

Let's see, what else? Here's a pair of earrings that I made a while ago, using candy jade, unikite and Bali silver. I'm very fond of these as well.

I got to play with more lampwork beads today. They are quickly becoming my favorite things to buy! I love all of the colors and designs though! I purchased a number of beads from Chloescreations on etsy and I have nothing but praise for the beauty and design of her work! If you're looking for lampwork, I definitely suggest looking at her etsy shop.

Speaking of Etsy. The EtsyBEAD theme of the week is: Keeping it Cool. I'm excited to see what everyone is working up! Make sure to go search etsy for 'ebtw' and see what they've cooked up!

No comments: